Sunday, April 24, 2011

#thots

W0W!!! So...i knw everybdy goes hard about their zodiac sign but LEOs cme HARD we never have 2go! Simple! A ♌ is very nice, generous, outgoing, funny, creative, sexy, sexual, BUT don't ever cross a ♌ cus BAAAABY!!! ....#thatsall

...I am too geeked about this lil columbia get away 0MG! I haven't been bck hme in like a month я 2 geesh!

[235am] Soooo iAM back in the 803 and had an effn blast last night! The simple things means so much more...so glad i matured as i got older///some ppl won't ever experience tht, maturity!

Its jst me & my mom 2day like back in '85; i remember those days like yesterday! Headed to bwcar.org today [if this lady hurry up] anutha joy of being back hme is going to the way! #YesGawd

......Until
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: