Thursday, May 15, 2008

1-Week Lata


Ok, so it has been 1wk since i have graduated from USC (university of south carolina). i am so stoked, but honestly i dont think it has hit me just yet. this has been such a long time coming OMG! i started colleged in 2000, first at SFA (stephen f. austin state univ) then UTA (university of texas arlington) now USC. wow! i am the first in my immed. family to graduate-i did it for me but my moms and my grandmother and their home town fasho. now what do i do. thus far i am on track to start grad school june 2 which i am geeked about-i have some potential job leads but they are not here in sc, which means grad school would have to wait! i have some frends that are helping me out with the process hopefully they come thru no doubt! YES! it took me a while to actually garduate LOL but i was finding myself-life throws curveballs and i dealt with the ones i was given BUT i am here now! and you cant take that away from me! from childhood NITEMARES to adolescents MISCHIEFS to adulthood and RELATIONSHIPS! like 'tasia sed I AM HERE! its just up to me to continue with thaGUDLIFE and make more things happen i cant, wont STOP now!

2 comments:

PacMan said...

be patient. many opportunities will be rushing your way very soon. the first thing you should do is take time to breathe

RocBoi said...

thanks so much for the advice PACMAN, thats so tru 'preciate ya. i am really enjoying this time to get re-focused for the doors thats opening up!