Saturday, May 17, 2008

"ThaGraduate" Xclusive May 16, 2008


OMG! so may 16 i had a party for myself! a celebration of my graduation! it was major. i spent a lot of time advertising for my event-i posted a video on youtube THAGRADUATE which was a great idea! it really hasnt been done before here in columbia for a party of such sort! i also had fliers printed out and handed out and to always keep people in the know, i sent out mass text messages daily for 2wks, which i know someppl was hating but OH WELL! lol. my really gud frend TIGER helped me out with decorations and also with food. i rented out twnhouse 2levels with a balcony up top! it was MAJOR! the bar was SET fasho. freedrinks and free food and free socializing with mature ppl. shouts out to my dude all the way from DADE COUNTY, FLA that came thru! (you wyld yo-i had no idea you were coming up to party with us metro people) much love to my peeps that showed up from tha QUEEN CITY, NC thanks so much you guys. also it was really gud meeting ppl that i really didnt even know that came to my event. 'preciate all the support from my columbia metro ppl that showed up and enjoyed themselves & the drinks lol. thanks to my boi RED for bringing tha gift of more liquor! thats wats up! thanks to my orangeburg ppl that came as well as my aiken folks that hung out a lil. this really meant alot to me this was my gift to myself as well as my gift to you for the support of a yung blk man getting his education fa'sho. THEY ASKED IF I WAS GONNA ADDRESS THE HATAS....and my response to that is [.....] there you go lol. that was their reaction they wanted lol. it only let me know I AM DOING MY THANG! and yes there will be anutha party real soon yo, thanks for asking and requesting and i will def do my thang! also i wanna thank everyone that got along for the nite even tho that mite not had your avg socializing circle, thanks for hanging and talking with everyone there. there were no cliks and that was hot! PRECIATE YA!

No comments: