Sunday, March 27, 2011

#LehGo

...Twitter has really be a medium for my random thoughts! It allows me to free up sme of this [dome]! Today has been a very 'laxed day for me..I'm actually visiting family i didn't even knw lived in atl! Funny how life goes....

....This house is stoopid sick & lawd my cousin works for atlanta police! & then he says....well thts too much but anyways my ♡ dropped in my stomach!

Ok so i hve been living in atlanta georgia for like umm 4months & its aiight jst not really thrilled by the city i think i would be more intrigued by dallas, texas. That's where my BFF is (shout out texxasmade)...! I have to be dedicated to this blog tho it cud be very beneficial and or compliments my twitter!

....Bye for now!

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: