Tuesday, March 29, 2011

#NoH8

Ill forever love this foto...ill never forget how excited i was when i got the call to come to charlotte north carolina to actually do the shoot!

...Being tht i had did a set before with the fotographer i was no where near nervous as compared to the first set!

I truely felt as tho he captured everything that was suppose to be captured within this foto! I actually feel like it can go up against other #NoH8 campaign ads that's out there!

"What does #NoH8 mean?" ...someone asked!
....Welp for me it means not h8n on anyone no matter sexual pref, color of skin, race, ethics...etc jst as simple as it sound.. #Noh8

....To say i have a lotta of haters would be petty i think bc i do not even concentrate on how others view me esp as compared to my previous years!

Lesson I've learned... Not every brother is my brother!
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments: